Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Holy Land Trip: Travels to Israel

Well, all of the pilgrims from Central Church (and a few extras) made it from Memphis to Tel Aviv yesterday (2/09/09). The group in the picture traveled through Atlanta. Another made their way via Newark, NJ. It was a long trip; and other than one passenger in the Atlanta-Israel group who had some airsickness (which passed), we all made it safely and soundly to Tel Aviv, weary but well.

Above you see the group loading the plane in Atlanta with one Jewish man in the foreground, probably wondering who all these excited Americans are. I'm sure someone in this group witnessed in some way to this man ... there was a lot of witnessing going on on those flights to Tel Aviv. ;>)

I'll be reporting in here as often as I can during the next few days of our travels with a few fotos of our adventure. Stay tuned ... Wondering Willie and Elly

2 comments:

Erin Robbins said...

The emails that I've tried to send are bouncing back after a few days. Since I am forwarding the emails Karen Reed sends me to other family members, can you try to include some pictures of Cheryl if possible? Thanks-erin

Anonymous said...

It's great to see your notes here, Bill.

I noticed Steve and Carolyn Banister in the picture.

Please tell them hello from us.

John and Vileen