Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Sept 25, 2024 … “ALL” Means ALL

Sept 25, 2024 … “ALL” Means ALL


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   

… Please take time too hear Robin Mark, with music and lyrics, singing I Surrender All,  leading all Christians to live and worship the Lord by giving our all to follow Him and His ways.  


"I surrender!!"

==========

Highlight Passage: … Proverbs:3:1 [NLT] … 

My child, never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart.

… God, thru Solomon, desires that all who are willing, in faith, to surrender and follow Him must give their (our)  ALL to follow God.              

    

Highlight Passage (in context)  …  Proverbs 3:1-12 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK  

Solomon, commanding all believers, to surrender their (our) ALL to follow God’s ways in life.   

==========           


Reference Passage: … Proverbs 3:5-6 … [NLT] … USE THIS LINK   

  Solomon, representing God’s will for those who believed in Him … to give their (our) ALL to follow God’s ways.     


Reference Passage: … Matthew 16:24-25 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK 

… Jesus instructs his Disciples on how they (we) must be willing to give their (our) ALL to follow Him.                         


Reference Passage:> … Romans 6:23 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK …  

The Apostle Paul teaches that all born-again Christians receive the gift of eternal life when they (we) surrender their (our) sin nature to follow Christ.


Reference Passage: …Philippians 2:13  [NLT] … USE THIS LINK  

Paull teaches ALL CHRISTIANS that God’s Spirit is working in God’s faithful to do ALL that pleases God.     


Reference Passage: … Hebrews 11:6 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK  

... God’s word - in the book of Hebrews - teaches that it is impossible to please God without being willing - in faith - to sincerely surrender to give their (our) ALL to please the Lord.             


My Devotional JournalToday’s Our Daily Bread  Author, Tom Felten -  AT THIS LINK  -  -told of a heart surgeon, Dr. Harold Roberts, who showed His daughter of him doing an open-heart procedure when she was eleven.  And later, when the daughter also became a heart surgeon, Dr. Roberts commented on him being able to train his daughter, saying, ….  “What can be better? I taught this kid how to ride a bicycle. . . . Now, to get to teach her how to operate on a human heart is pretty mind-blowing.” 


“Mind-blowing!”  … For sure; … but what’s really mind-blowing is our being able to follow God’s word and be able to give our ALL to live and follow the Lord - with all out hearts and to surrender our ALL - to follow Jesus, … all the way to glory.  Are you with me, … here today …  to be one of those who has waved the white flag <b>(see photo)</b>  and surrendered our ALL to follow Jesus all the way to be with Him GLORY BOUND!                 


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for calling me to surrender my ALL to follow You, my Lord, all the way to glory.          

My Prayer Today:  Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I’m praying that those who read with me here to join me, throwing up our white flag of surrender, to give our all to follow You as You lead us to glory.   … Amen

 

=============

Blogger Note: Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK  on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.