Friday, April 11, 2014

April 11, 2014 … How Great Thou Art !!!

Daily Berry Patch Devotions in 2014 - Day 101

Devotional Song: Go to this link …  – Please go to this video link to see/hear a video of Chris Tomlin singing his classic song, How Great Is Our God, which proclaims nothing less than the greatness of our God. … And then to this link  to another video of contemporary singers Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill singing the old, classic hymn How Great Thou Art which needs no explanation beyond the greatness of the lyrics to declare the greatness of our God.
=============


See photo of “God’s Greatness” below Highlight Passage – NKJV: Psalms 29: 2 [NKJV] …   
2 Give unto the LORD the glory due to His name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
============
Highlight Passage [Context] – NKJV: Psalms 29 [NKJV] … Go to this link  
 =============

Reference Passage #1: Job, Chapters 38-39 [NKJV] … Go to this link

Reference Passage #2: Psalms, Chapter 33 [NKJV] …Go to this link ... 

Reference Passage #3: Isaiah 55: 8-9 [NKJV] …  
8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Reference Passage #4: Hebrews 11: 3 [NKJV] …  
3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

My Journal for Today: I don’t need to write anything here today. If you’ve taken the time to take in all that I’ve posted here, the picture, the songs, and the Scriptures, you know that my devotional today from Our Daily Bread and God’s word has declared, and is proclaiming, the greatness of Our God and the majesty of the works of our Lord and Savior, Jesus, … Who with a word created all that we see and has redeemed all that we know from His creation by His life, death, and resurrection.

I need say no more because any words from my finite mind would take away from my Lord’s glory at this point. So, let me go immediately to prayer …

My Prayer for Today … Lord, in You I live, move, and have all my being. Praise Your Holy Name. … How great Thou art !!! … Amen

Blogger Note: Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled Our Daily Bread [TGIF], distributed online via email by RBC Ministries. If you GO TO THIS LINK  on the date of my blog, you’ll find a link to read the Our Daily Bread blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: