Friday, April 21, 2023

April 21, 2023 … Creation Calls

Berry Patch Devotions in 2023</u> - Day 111 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in song and lyrics  from Brian Doerksen singing … Creation Calls … poignantly, yet powerfully, singing of how God calls us to trust Him as we take in His mighty and wondrous creation. 


The deepest cave on earth ... 
     

===============

Highlight Passage: … Psalms 95:4 [NLT] … 

He holds in His hands the depths of the earth and the mightiest mountains., 

… God’s psalmist sings of our God holding the wonders of His creation in His mighty hands.         

Highlight Passage (Context): … Psalm 95:1-7 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  

… The psalmist shows the greatness of our God as we take in His wondrous creation.                 

===============                                                                 .                                                                                                                         

Reference Passage: … Psalm 27:1 [NLT] … </b>

The Lord is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid?  The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? .

… King David sings of trusting in God in all circumstances, dispelling any fears which believers may have.    


Reference Passage: … Proverbs 3:5-6 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK … 

… God’s call for His chosen to trust in Him no matter what we may encounter during our lives as believers in the LORD.   


Reference Passage: … Isaiah 41:10 [NLT] … 

10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.  Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.   

… God’s promise of His strength to cover us in our weakness.  

 

Reference Passage: … Philippians 4:6-7 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK … 

… The Apostle Paul calls on fellow Christians to take all of our anxieties to God in prayer to seek and find His peace.      


Reference Passage: … 2Timothy 1:7 [NLT] … 

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.   

… Paul shows Timothy and all born-again Christians that our Lord is not the author of any fear that we might have.  

                                                                                                                           

My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Kirsten Holmberg … AT THIS LINK  tells about deepest caves in the world found in the Eurasian country of Georgia (see photo), showing the wonders of God in creation.     


And when I consider the truth of the linked song and the Scriptures above, all I have to do is look around in God’s creation and see how we can trust our Lord to be with us, dispelling all fears; … and being lifted up by God’s glorious creative strength.  Why don’t you join me today and look around to see/hear/feel God’s glorious - creative - strength.  And yes, … we can trust Him, … can’t we?  


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for showing me Your strength, Lord, thru Your creation. 

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, … to look around and see the glory of Your creation, Lord, …  Amen               . 


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

1 comment:

Kjetil said...

Amen...done that!-
Kjetil