Saturday, April 29, 2023

April 29, 2023 … Trustworthy Forever

Berry Patch Devotions in 2023 - Day 119 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in song and lyrics  from Jeremy Camp singing … Walk By Faith … powerfully singing of how we Christians can walk by faith, following an ALWAYS trustworthy God.     



============        

Highlight Passage: … Psalms 145:13 [NLT] … 

13 For Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.You rule throughout all generations.The Lord always keeps his promises; He is gracious in all He does  

… God’s promise, thru King David, of how God’s grace can be trusted throughout all generations.               


Highlight Passage (Context): … Psalms 145:9-13 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  

… King David sings of God’s infinite trustworthiness.                                   .                     

===============                                                                 .                                                                                                                            

Reference Passage: … Psalms 37:3-5 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK … 

… Once again, King David sings of God’s trustworthiness.  


Reference Passage: … Proverbs 3:5-6 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK … 

… God, thru Solomon, calling on God’s people to trust in The LORD … ALWAYS.        


Reference Passage: … Isaiah 41:10 [NLT] … 

10  Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.   Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.  

… God promises, thru the Prophet Isaiah, God’s trustworthy strength to lift believers up.      


Reference Passage: … Romans 8:28 [NLT] … 

28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them. 

… Paul strongly asserts the truth that God can be trusted to make ALL THINGS to work for good for those who trust and follow Him. 


Reference Passage: … Hebrews 10:23, 13:8 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK … 

… God’s word strongly declares the truth that we can ALWAYS trust in the promises of our Lord, because our Lord is sovereign over all and King Jesus never changes.

                                                                                                                         

My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Karen Huang … AT THIS LINKadmits to being a worrier and relying on words by missionary Hudson Taylor, … words which the ODB author had written on her bathroom mirror to give her courage; … “There is a living God. He has spoken in the Bible. He means what He says and will do all He has promised.”  


This world and these times can be scary, … VERY SCARY, … can’t they?  And almost daily, I need “lifter-upper” words like those of Hudson Taylor, … or even more so from God’s word, … like the ones from the Scriptures or in the linked song above … to give me reassurance to trust in my God, …  who ALWAYS is in control and is ALWAYS the same, … my LORD and SAVIOR … King Jesus!  


Do you trust Him? … I sure do!! 


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for ALWAYS being trustworthy to lift me up when I need Your empowering grace. 

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, … to go to our Lord when we’re feeling weak, like I am today.    Amen               . 


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

1 comment: