Sunday, December 10, 2023

December 10, 2023… His Love Never Forgets Me! …

December 10, 2023… His Love Never Forgets Me! …    


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in this song with lyrics from Chris Tomlin singing  Unfailing Love   Poignantly singing of God’s ever available and ALWAYS unfailing love.  



============        

Highlight Passage: … Isaiah 49:15 [NLT] … 

15 ““Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you! 

… God’s promise to ALWAYS love His faithful people is compared with the love of a mother for her child.         

Highlight Passage (in context)  … Isiah 49:13-18  USE THIS LINK 

… God’s promise, thru Isaiah, to God’s faithful and He, The Lord, will never forget His people.    

===============                                                                 .                                                                                                                                             

Reference Passage: … Psalm 13:5 (NLT] … 

But I trust in Your unfailing love.  I will rejoice because You have rescued me.  

… King David sings of his trust in God’s unfailing love.    


Reference Passage: …Isaiah 41:10 (NLT] …  

10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand

… Also thru Isaiah, God’s promise to be there for HIs people … <b><u>ALWAYS </b></u>.             

Reference Passage: … Lamentations 3:22-23 (NLT] …USE THIS LINK  

… God’s promise, thru Jeremiah, to His people that God’s love never ends and His mercies are new every morning.  


Reference Passage: … Romans 8:38-39 (NLT] …USE THIS LINK  

… Paul assures fellow born-again Christians that NOTHING can separate them (us) from God’s immutable and unfailing love.     


Reference Passage: … 1Corinthians 13 (NLT] … USE THIS LINK  

…The Apostle Paul also teaches truth to fellow Christians about God’s complete and unfailing love.  


Reference Passage: …2Peter 3:9 (NLT] …  

The Lord isn’t really being slow about His promise, as some people think. No, He is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 

… God love is patient, always desiring of all to come together, repent, and receive God’s saving love and grace. 


My Devotional JournalToday’s Our Daily Bread Author , Karen Huang  AT THIS LINK -  tells about her hobby of collecting stamps in her youth and about how her grandfather, tho he was very busy in his work, would collect many colorful stamps for her, which conveyed to the ODB author that her grandfather would never forget her.


And if my readers have taken in the linked songs and meditated on God’s word, shared above, we know of and trust in God’s eternal and unfailing love, … which is ALWAYS there for those who love God and have received His unfailing saving grace.   Do you trust that God’s love is ALWAYS there for you?  I do!  And I pray you do too!   

   

My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, …for ALWAYS being there with Your love for me.        

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray. again today, that all reading here will join me, …to share in Your ever-present and ALWAYS faithful love again today and then again tomorrow.   … Amen  


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.