Friday, July 13, 2018

July 13, 2018 …All Knowing God

Berry Patch Devotions in 2017 - Day 193 

Devotional Song: … GO TO THIS LINK …  Please take the time to take in a YouTube video of song and lyrics from the group Anointed singing… God Is All Around … poignantly singing of the reality that God is aways there … yes, even when we feel lost or alone.


=============
Highlight Verse[s]: Psalm 139:1-3 [NKJV] … 1  O Lord, You have searched me and known me. 2  You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. 3  You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. 
… He knows all … ALWAYS!!
==============
Highlight Passage [context]: Psalm 139:1-14 [NKJV]… USE THIS LINK
… King David sings of God’s omniscience … that He knows all about us … ALWAYS!! 
=============

Reference Passage : … Psalm 23:4 [NKJV]… 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
 … No matter what dark valley where we find ourselves, He will lead us and give us comfort.

Reference Passage : … Isaiah 26:3, 41:10 [NKJV] … USE THIS LINK
… In all situations in life, God is with us and His watch-care follows us, giving us His peace.

Reference Passage : … Romans 8:37-39 [NKJV]… USE THIS LINK
… No matter where we are in life, … NOTHING … can separate us from God’s love and caring hand.

Reference Passage : … 2Corinthians 12:9-10 [NKJV]… USE THIS LINK
… Paul experienced God’s enabling grace in a time of deep pain and infirmity … and we have the same grace available to us as Christ’s disciples.

Reference Passage : … Hebrews 13:5-6 [NKJV]… USE THIS LINK
… God’s promise that we are never alone; … that He is always with us.

My Devotional Journal: Today's ODB author, Lawrence Darmani, uses a personal story to illustrate God’s watch-care over us in dark situations. The ODB author wrote: Did God know about me as I drove at night on a 100-mile journey to my village [see photo]? Given the condition I was in, the answer was not simple. My temperature ran high and my head ached. I prayed, “Lord, I know you are with me, but I’m in pain!” 
Tired and weak, I parked by the road near a small village. Ten minutes later, I heard a voice. “Hello! Do you need any help?” It was a man with his companions from the community. Their presence felt good. When they told me the name of their village, Naa mi n’yala (meaning, “The King knows about me!”), I was amazed. I had passed this community dozens of times without stopping. This time, the Lord used its name to remind me that, indeed, He, the King, was with me while I was alone on that road in my ailing condition. Encouraged, I pressed on toward the nearest clinic. 

Perhaps some who read here find themselves in a dark place and in a weakened state of life. But if we believe what the group “Anointed” sings in the linked song and God’s word above, we know that He is with us ALWAYS and nothing can separate us from His love and grace. And it’s His grace which will guide us and carry us thru those dark times, where He leads us thru the valley of the shadow of death to His place of light.

Keep on, keeping on, dear one!! He is with us today and all days!

=============
My THANKFULNESS: … Oh Lord, Jesus, thank You for knowing all about me and always being with me.
=============

My Prayer Today: Abba Father, … King Jesus, … Precious Spirit … You lift me up in my times of weakness and lead me in my times of darkness … ALWAYS!! … Amen

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: