Friday, November 04, 2022

November 4, 2022 … Jesus Is Our Redeemer …

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 308


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...  Please take the time to take in song and lyrics from Chris Tomlin singing … Jesus, My Redeemer … powerfully singing of how Christ, our Lord and Savior, redeems us from the depths of our sin to the heights of His glory.  



==============        

Highlight Passage: …  Ruth 4:14  [ESV] …  

14 Then the women of the town said to Naomi, “Praise the Lord, who has now provided a redeemer for your family! May this child be famous in Israel.   

… God shows how the child of Ruth, by Boaz, would become the Redeemer of Israel - and then for all mankind in Jesus, The Christ.                                                    


Highlight Passage (Context): …  Ruth 2:20-22, 4:13-17 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… God reveals thru the story of Naomi and Ruth how God provides a Redeemer to save us in our times of dire need.                                                                                                                      

===============                                                                     .                                                  


Reference Passage: …  Psalm 111:9, 130:7 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK … 

… God thru two psalmists singing of God’s redeeming grace thru the Messiah.    


Reference Passage: …  John 3:16 [NLT] … 

16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. ..." 

… God provides the faithful with a Redeemer by giving up His son.            


Reference Passage: …  Galatians 2:20 [NLT] … 

20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me. 

… By trusting in the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, He becomes my Redeemer and I live in, thru, and for Him.  


Reference Passage: …  Ephesians 1:7 [NLT] … 

He is so rich in kindness and grace that He purchased our freedom with the blood of His Son and forgave our sins. 

… Paul helps fellow Christians see how our God is so rich in mercy/grace by providing all who trust in Christ with redemption for our sin.  


Reference Passage:   Colossians 1:19-22 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK … </b>

… Paul teaches truth to fellow Christians, showing how God, in His mercy and grace, has provided sinful mankind with redemption for our sin thru the blood of Christ.  

                                                                                

My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Karen Huang … AT THIS LINK   tells the story of how Olive, who had realized her dream to become a dentist, had to sell her practice to care for her son who was born with severe cerebral palsy.  But, besides the pain and joy of caring for Olive’s son, Olive ultimately was led to begin a ministry to help children with physical handicaps, redeeming her dream of helping others.  


Today’s ODB entry, the linked song, and the Scriptures above, calling us to recognize how God has provided all who believe in Jesus as our Savior, thru the blood He shed on the cross and His resurrection, … to show God’s gift of His mercy and grace to all who have faith in Christ as our Redeemer.  


And I ask all who read with me here, … Is Jesus your Redeemer?  Oh, how I pray it is so!!  But, … if you have any questions about it, feel free to email me @ billb13@icloud.com. I’d love to have the privilege of introducing you to - or assuring you that - Jesus, Who died for our sins, lives in all believers as our eternal Redeemer.                                       


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for being my Kinsman Redeemer.   

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, … to yield and follow You, Lord, as our Redeemer.     Amen


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

1 comment: