Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30, 2015 … Jesus, Our Redeemer

Daily Berry Patch Devotions in 2015 - Day 181

Devotional Song: … GO TO THIS LINK … Please take the time to take in a video of Nicole C Mullen singing the poignant song My Redeemer Lives … declaring the reality of God’s plan to redeem mankind in His son, which was completed on the cross… and THEN ON TO THIS LINK  to hear Big Daddy Weave singing Redeemed … proclaiming my redemption in Christ … and because My Redeemer lives … so will I … forever !!


Highlight Passage Job 19: 25 [NIV] … 
25 For I know that my Redeemer lives and He will stand at last on the earth; … 
… And Job was right … and his friends were clueless
============
Highlight Context - Job 19: 23-29 [NKJV]USE THIS LINK
… In a moment of insight in his plight, Job realizes and trusts in the redemption which can/will only come in our Lord.
============

Reference Passage #1 - Deuteronomy 31: 1-8 [NKJV] USE THIS LINK ...
… Our Redeemer lives! And His will never leave us, nor forsake us.

Reference Passage #2 - Lamentations 3: 22-23 [NKJV] USE THIS LINK ... 
… God’s mercies don’t dissipate … His mercies are new - EVERY MORNING in His faithfulness as our Redeemer.

Reference Passage #3 - Isaiah 53: 6 [NKJV] … 
6 All we like sheep have gone astray. We have turned, everyone, to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. 
… God’s plan all along was to provide His son as our Redeemer

Reference Passage #4 - 1st Thessalonians 4: 13-18 [NKJV] USE THIS LINK ...
… Knowing that Christ lives and will return for His bride gives us strength to face each day.

Reference Passage #5- Titus 2: 13-14 [NKJV] … 
13 … looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works. 
 … He has redeemed us from our our lawless nature

My Journal for Today: Today’s Our Daily Bread author, Jennifer Benson Schuldt, used the Statue of Christ The Redeemer, overlooking the city of Rio De Janeiro, to illustrate how mankind should look up and focus on Christ as our Redeemer at all times … realizing and trusting that He lives and He will return to claim His bride to be with Him forever. Our Redeemer LIVES!!!

 And when you take in this day’s photo image, … we should be looking up to our Lord, and awaiting that time when He will come again to claim His Bride (yes, that’s you and me!!) and to take us to be with Him forever. As Big Daddy Weave sings, … I am … Redeemed; and as Nicole Mullen sings, My Redeemer Lives!!

And do I sense any here, beside myself, declaring … HALLELUJAH!!! ??

My Prayer Today: Oh Lord, … I believe You are coming, My Savior… My Redeemer; … and as it says in Rev. 22, … “Come soon, Lord Jesus! “ Amen

Blogger Note: Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled Our Daily Bread, distributed online via email by RBC Ministries. If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: