Friday, December 10, 2021

December 10, 2021 … God’s Power To Save …

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 344 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...  Please take the time to take in a song and lyrics from David Crowder leading in worship and singing … Because He Lives … poignantly singing of how we can face tomorrow as followers of Christ because of what our Lord did on the cross to save us. 



==============

Highlight Passage: … 2Samuel 22:18   [NLT] …   

18 He rescued me from my powerful enemies, from those who hated me and were too strong for me.  

  David testifies as to God saving him from powerful enemies.                                  

===============

Highlight Passage [Context]: … 2Samuel 22:17-20 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… King David gives witness to God’s saving power an His grace to save.                     

==========                                              .             


Reference Passage: … 1Chronicles 29:10-11 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  

… King David gives witness to God’s power and … grace by praying humbly before God’s people of the Lord’s power to save. 


Reference Passage: … Proverbs 3:5-6 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  

… God, thru Solomon, charges us, as His followers to trust Him COMPLETELY, not relying on our own powers or will.


Reference Passage: … Matthew 19:26 [NLT] …  

26 [Jesus to His disciples] “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”   

… Jesus tells His disciples [and us] to trust in His power to save even in impossible situations.  


Reference Passage: … Colossians 1:15-16 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  

… Paul gives witness that Christ is God and how He is all powerful over all He created.        

      

My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Winn Collier, AT THIS LINK   tells of the exploits of one OSS soldier, George Vujnovich, who bravely and capably helped rescued over 500 of his fellow Serbian nationals in a secret operation, taking place over several months during WW2, to save those men.  

 

But at the heart of that wartime operation and throughout all human history, it is God Who provides the power and the grace to save His people (see photo).  And if my readers have taken in the linked song and meditated on the truth in the Scriptures above, we will realize … and recognize … and rely … on the truth that we must trust in our God to provide us with His omnipotent power and grace to save us,  … not relying on our own human power.  And that is my prayer for all of us here today; … that we will trust our almighty and all powerful Lord when we’re in situations which we could never overcome with our human power.  


Maybe you’re there right now.  I am; … and I praise and thank my Lord for being here to give me His grace to see me thru.                                 


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, …for being there with me …  ALWAYS ,,,  when I find myself overwhelmed by life’s circumstances.    

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, …  to yield and trust in Your power and grace, Lord, to save us.     … Amen


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: