Monday, March 18, 2024

March 18, 2024 … “I AM Who I Am” …

March 18, 2024 … “I AM Who I Am” …      


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...  Please take the time to take in this song with lyrics from the group Phillips, Craig, and Dean  singing The Great I AM …  Powerfully singing of God as the great “I AM,” becoming Who He is in our heats … forever!! 



==========

Highlight Passage: … Numbers 11:29 [NLT] … 

14 God replied to Moses, “I am who i am.  Say this to the people of Israel: I am has sent me to you.”           

… God declares His name to and thru Moses to identify The Lord to God’s people.                       

Highlight Passage (in context): …  Exodus 3:11-15 … USE THIS LINK … 

… Moses confronts God in the burning bush … who declares who His Name is to be is to the world.                       

=========                                                                 .                                                                                                                                                            

Reference Passage: … Isaiah 41:10 [NLT] …   

10 Don’t be afraid, for I AM with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I AM your God.I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.   

… God, thru Isaiah, shows His people whom He is … snd will always be … to them.  


Reference Passage: … John 8:12, 15 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  

… Jesus declared to His followers in Disciple Who He is as the Great “I AM.”     


Reference Passage: … John 15:1, 5 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  

… Jesus, in the Upper Room, declares to His disciples Whom He is to them and to all who believe in Him.                  


Reference Passage: … 2Corinthians 5:17 [NLT] …   

17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!   

… The Apostle Paul strongly teaches truth that to believe in Christ is to become a new person.        

Reference Passage: … Galatians 2:20 [NLT] …   

20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 

… Paul shows fellow Christians that he has been transformed by His faith in Jesus.


Reference Passage: … Revelation 1:8, 17-18 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  

… reveals Himself to John to be the beginning and the end to all His chosen people. 

 

My Devotional JournalToday’s Our Daily Bread  Author, Kenneth Petersen -  AT THIS LINK -   tells of how C.S. (Jack) Lewis, a British professor and declared atheist who read Exodus and was finally convinced that God was real and who He, the Lord, was - and is - whom He declared Himself to be … the great “I AM.” 


That realization brought C.S. Lewis to saving faith, as it did for me in 1983, … as an angry atheist myself, who was changed and transformed when I surrendered my life to faith in Christ.  And oh how I pray that any/all who read with me here today have experienced the great I AM for whom He is … and for Whom He becomes for ANYONE who comes to Christ and believes on Him as the LORD of all.  Believe in Christ as Lord and you too will be transformed by His love and grace.                        

My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for becoming my Lord and Savior thru my faith in You. 

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray. again today, that all reading here will join me, … to be transformed by You, Lord, … the great “I AM.” … Amen


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

1 comment:

Kjetil said...

Amen!,
Kjetil!,