Saturday, August 15, 2020

Aug 15, 2020 … God’s Everlasting Love

Berry Patch Devotions in 2020 - Day 228 

Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...  Please take the time to take in song and lyrics from Lincoln Brewster singing … Everlasting God … powerfully singing of our God’s love and mercy are EVERLASTING !!


==============
Highlight Passage : … Jeremiah 31:3 [ESV] ...    3 … I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. 
… God's everlasting promise, thru the Prophet Jeremiah, to His remnant of believers. =============
Highlight Passage [Context] : … Jeremiah 31:1-9 [ESV] ... USE THIS LINK
… God shares His promise to bring His everlasting love to His people.
=============

Reference Passage : … Psalms 103:17, 136:26 [ESV] … USE THIS LINK
… God’s psalmists sing of the Lord’s everlasting love for those who fear and pursue Him.

Reference Passage : … John 3:16, 13:34 [ESV] … USE THIS LINK
… We are commanded by Jesus Himself to have the same love for others that He had for us.

Reference Passage : … Romans 5:8, 8:37-38 [ESV] … USE THIS LINK
… God’s promise, thru Paul, that His love, shown on the cross, is everlasting and nothing can separate the born-again Christian from that love.

My Devotional Journal: Today's Our Daily Bread author, Tim Gustafson, AT THIS LINK shows how God’s everlasting love, expressed thru the of a believer to another, can breakthrough even the hardest heart to fill that one with God’s grace.

My fellow Christian, a little over 3 decades ago, my heart was filled with anger and anguish; and it was God’s persistent - EVERLASTING - love and grace, pursuing me relentlessly, which broke thru my hardened heart and showed me the love of God, which is expressed in the linked song and the Scriptures above.

And I pray that all reading here have experienced that relentless/eternal grace and will join me today to share it with whomever God puts in our lives who might need the love of our everlasting God today.

=============
My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh Abba Father, ... thank You, Lord, … for implanting your everlasting love in my heart to share with others.
=============

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... I pray, Lord, that all reading here will join me, to reach out to others today to share God’s everlasting and eternal love. … Amen

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.</ span>

No comments: