Friday, February 12, 2021

Feb 12, 2021 I’m Invited !!

Berry Patch Devotions in 2020 - Day 43 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in song and lyrics from the group Sidewalk Prophets singing … Come To the Table …  Poignantly singing of how all are invited to dine at the wedding feast of the Lamb of God. 


The Wedding Feast of the Lamb of God ... 


==============

Highlight Passage:  Revelation 19:9 [ESV] ... 

And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”… 

… David sings about being still before the Lord and setting our human anxieties aside.         

=============  

Highlight Passage [Context]: …  Revelation 19:1-9 [ESV] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… The Apostle John given a vision of the wedding feast of the Lamb of God and those who will be ready to come to the table.  

==============             


Reference Passage: … Matthew 22:1-14 [ESV] ... USE THIS LINK … 

  Jesus’ parable of the wedding feast where many were called but few were chosen to be be at the table. 


Reference Passage: … John 14:3 [ESV] ... 

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

  Jesus, our Bridegroom, has gone ahead to prepare a place an eternal for us - His Bride. 


Reference Passage: … Revelation 19:7-8 [ESV] … USE THIS LINK … 

  The wedding feast will be glorious when Jesus returns for His Bride; but will we be ready with our linens for the feast?. 


My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Anne Cetas, AT THIS LINK ... Tells of of a dream she had of two deceased friends whom she saw in the dream at a wedding feast and the ODB author awoke realizing that they were there at the feast (see photo) with their Bridegroom, … the Lamb of God, … Jesus! 


Look at the attached photo.  And after you’ve taken in the linked song and the Scriptures above, I know all reading here have been invited to the wedding feast of our Bridegroom when He returns for His Bride.  I’ve been invited and have accepted the invitation as I pray you have as well.  Now, in this life, for those of us who are chosen to be at the wedding feast, all we have to do is get our linens ready, which are all the things we can do to be ready for the Lamb’s coming again.  And I’m doing my best to be ready.  How about you?    


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh Abba Father, ... thank You, Lord, … for saving a place at Your table for me. 

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... I pray that all reading here will join me, …to prepare our linens for our Bridegroom’s return.   … Amen 


=============

Blogger Note Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: