Saturday, September 25, 2021

September 25, 2021 … He Knows How We Feel …

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 268 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...  Please take the time to take in a song and lyrics from Jeremy Camp singing … He Knows … powerfully singing of the reality that God knows our every feeling … no matter how low it may seem. 



==============

Highlight Passage:  Psalm 42:8 [NLT] …  

But each day the Lord pours His unfailing love upon me and through each night I sing His songs, praying to God Who gives me life.  

  Paul helping fellow Christians set our minds on the thoughts which produce joy in our lives. 

==============

Highlight Passage [Context]: … Psalms 42 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… God, thru the Psalmist, shows that our God ALWAYS knows how we feel in times of loss or pain.  

==============                                            


Reference Passage: … Proverbs 3:5-6 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK  

… Solomon shows us that we can trust God no matter what we’re going thru … trusting not on our own perceptions but only in God’s wisdom. 


Reference Passage: … Isaiah 41:10 [NLT] … 

10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.. 

… No matter what we’re going thru, God knows our feelings and He cares for us. 


Reference Passage: … Matthew 11:28-30 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK  

… Jesus invites us to yoke ourselves to His strength when we’re feeling weak.  


Reference Passage: … Romans 8:26-28 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK … 

  Paull shows fellow Christians that our God ALWAYS knows what we feel and is interceding on our behalf before God’s throne of grace. 


Reference Passage: … 1Peter 5:7 [NLT] … 

Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you.. 

… We can ALWAYS take our feelings and cares to God because He knows our situations and cares for us. 


My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Xochitl Dixon, AT THIS LINK   … wrote of a friend dealing with all the emotions surrounding her friend’s son and his addictions; but her friend knowing that God knew her feelings during the whole time of her pain and suffering.  


My friend, do you know the truth of Jeremy Camp’s song, linked above; and do you really believe the truth of the Scriptures quoted above?  Because if you do, … as I do, … no matter what we’re going thru, our God knows what we’re dealing with; and He will - AND DOES - take our case before God’s throne of grace, … praying for us that we know His strength is there for us in our weakness.  And I pray we do know that and will trust that our God will be there for us today … and again tomorrow 

My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for taking my weakness and pain to God, the Father, for me today.  

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, …  to surrender today, KNOWING that You, Lord, are giving us Your strength to help us in our times of weakness. … Amen 


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: