Thursday, September 30, 2021

September 30, 2021 … He’s Enough …

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 273 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in a song and lyrics from Jeremy Camp singing … Enough … powerfully singing of how our God is ALWAYS ENOUGH for our well being in life. 



==============

Highlight Passage:  Psalm 73:26 [NLT] …  

26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; HE is mine forever 

  The Psalmist shares with joy the realization that his (our) God is there for him ALWAYS.         

=============  

Highlight Passage [Context] : … Psalm 73:21-28 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… The Psalmist thankfully sings of recognizing that His God is ALWAYS there for him - NO MATTER WHAT!!    

==============                                            


Reference Passage: … Proverbs 3:5-6  [NLT] … USE THIS LINK  

… We need to avoid trusting in our own perspective and ALWAYS trust - with ALL our heart -  that our God is there for us.   


Reference Passage: … 2Corinthians 12:9  [NLT] … 

Each time He said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 

… Jesus taught Paul (and us) that His empowering grace was enough to cover Paul’s (and our) weakness. 


Reference Passage: … Philippians 4:19 [NLT] … 

19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

… Paul encourages fellow Christians (that’s us too) that our God will ALWAYS supply ALL that we need.  


Reference Passage: … 2Peter 1:3 [NLT] … 

By His divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know Him, the one who called us to Himself by means of His marvelous glory and excellence.

… Peter also encourages fellow Christians with the truth that our God, thru His Spirit, has given us all we need to live a life to the glory of God, the Father.  


My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Karen Huang, AT THIS LINK   … tells of being at a reunion of her Asian-American family and feeling a bit isolated, being the only single woman there, in a culture which honors being married with family; but then realizing that all she needed was KNOWING that her relationship with God was all she really needed in life.     

And I’m stopping to pray that all reading here join me WITH GRATITUDE,  hearing the linked song and meditating on the Scriptures above, that we have all we need in life - for sustenance and direction - with what God provides for us from His protective and providential grace. 

Join me today in knowing that what Jesus said to Paul (and all Christians) in 2Cor 12:9 is absolutely true for all Christians … that His grace is sufficient for ALL our needs … today and tomorrow and ALWAYS! 

My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … being there with Your empowering grace to cover me - even today - as I feel so weak.       

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, …  to praise You, Lord, for giving us Your enabling grace today and ALWAYS.    Amen 


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: