Tuesday, March 03, 2020

March 3, 2020 … Before Time Began

Berry Patch Devotions in 2019 - Day 63 

Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...  Please take the time to take in Follow Jesus … poignantly singing of how we, as Christians, are known and loved by God even before we were formed in our mother’s womb; … yes, … even before even time began.

And they survived !! 

=============
Highlight Verse[s]: Jeremiah 1:5 [ESV] ... 5  “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”  … God formed Jeremiah to serve the Lord for God’s purposes and for His glory.
==============
Highlight Passage [context]: Jeremiah 1:1-8 [ESV] ... USE THIS LINK ...
… God knew and called the Prophet before even time began.
==============

Reference Passage : … Psalm 139:13-16 [ESV] … USE THIS LINK … We are wonderfully formed by God in our mother’s womb … to live for God’s glory. 

Reference Passage : … Matthew 28:19-20 [ESV] … 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” 
 … Jesus’ promise that He will be there … with us and for us … all the days of our lives, as we live for and serve our Lord.

Reference Passage : … Luke 9:23 [ESV] … 23 And He said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. 
… Every day; … our Lord loves us enough to lead us thru life for His glory.

Reference Passage : … Romans 8:28, … 38-39 [ESV] … USE THIS LINK ... 
… As Christians we know that everything which happens in our life is for our good and God’s glory and that NOTHING can separate us from God’s love.

My Devotional Journal: Today's ODB author, James Banks, recounts a personal story of him and his mother miraculously surviving a horrible car crash to illustrate how God is in control in all the circumstances in life. … The ODB author wrote: “You shouldn’t be here right now. Someone up there was looking out for you,” the tow truck driver told my mother after he had pulled her car from the edge of a steep mountain ravine and studied the tire tracks leading up to the wreck. [see photo] Mom was pregnant with me at the time. As I grew, she often recounted the story of how God saved both our lives that day, and she assured me that God valued me even before I was born. 

My dear one, … we may not have miraculously survived a horrible incident in life as did those in the ODB entry. However, we are here, sharing these words; and I pray we all recognize, as the Maranatha Singers relate in song, that our God knew us and loved us, even before time began. And He knows all about us, … even knows our names; … and He will be there for us all the days of our lives and for eternity as well, … as we live and serve Him.

So, join me today with a robust ”Hallelujah!”, praising God in prayer for today and for giving us the opportunity to live out the day following Him and living for His glory.

=============
My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh Abba Father, ... thank You, Lord, … for choosing me to live for You before even time began.
=============

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... I pray, Lord, that all reading here will join me today, to PTL … BIGTIME … for giving us the opportunity to serve Him. Amen

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.</ span>

No comments: