Friday, June 25, 2021

June 25, 2021 ... I’m A Child of God

 Berry Patch Devotions - Day176

  

Devotional Song - GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to use this link and take in the song and lyrics from the group Hillsong singing ... Who You Say I Am ... poignantly singing of how we Christians, no matter how dire or challenging our circumstances, we can rely on the truth that we are - and will always be  children of God. 



PHOTO of being children of God  ... AT THIS LINK ... 


=================

Highlight Passage: Ephesians 5:1 (ESV) ... Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. . ... The Apostle Paul helping Christians recognize and realize that we are children of God and thereby we should become and live like our Lord, King Jesus.

Highlight Passage (Context) ... Ephesians 4:32-5:10 ... USE THIS LINK -  ... Paul teaching fellow Christians about the reality of becoming children of God and living as children of light rather than as children of darkness. 

==================


Reference Passage: ... Psalm 139:14 (ESV) ... 14 ... I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. ...  King David praises God that he has been made by God and therefore is wonderfully fashioned in God’s image.  

Reference Passage: ... Galatians 3:26 (ESV) ,,26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. ... Paul helping fellow Christians - and us - realize whom we become thru faith as sons of God. 


Today’s Devotional Journal:  Today’s Our Daily Bread author, Sheridan Voysey... AT THIS LINK ...  ... shares of helping childless parents to realize that no matter what their status as parents of children, they are sill “fearfully and wonderfully made” and are children of God ... forever. We all need to recognize that our circumstances or our status in life don’t define who we are and most certainly not whom we can become being made in the image of our God.  


So, ... I pray today that all reading here with me recognize that God made us to become His children and to live in the reality that we are children of THE KING. 

My THANKFULNESS Today: ... Oh, Abba Father, ... thank You for fashioning me in Your image ... for Your glory. 


My PRAYER Today: ... Oh Abba Father ... King Jesus ... I pray that all reading with me here will join me to recognize and live as children of God for our heavenly Father’s glory. 


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site. 

No comments: