Saturday, November 13, 2021

November 13, 2021 … His Love Is Forever! …

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 317 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in a song and lyrics from Chris Tomlin singing … Forever … poignantly singing of how we how we, as born-again Christians, can NEVER be separated from God’s love. 



==============

Highlight Passage: … Romans 8:38   [NLT] …   

38 And I am convinced that NOTHING can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.  

… Paul shares his ironclad belief that NOTHING can separate us, as Christians, from God’s love.           

===============

Highlight Passage [Context]: …  Romans 8:31-39 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… God, thru Paul to fellow Christians, assures us that NOTHING can separate the true born-again believer from His love and grace.        

==========                                              .  


Reference Passage: … John 3:16 [NLT] …  

16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life..  

… God’s love, to those who are saved by Him, is ETERNAL!     


Reference Passage: …  2Corinthians 12:9 [NLT] … 

Each time He said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 

… Even in the most painful of struggles, Paul remembered Jesus’ promise that God’s grace is sufficient and there for us … ALWAYS!! 


Reference Passage: … 1John 4:15 16 [NLT] …   

All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God. 16 We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in His love.  … God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.  

… For those who truly love God, His love is ETERNAL and living in us.   


Reference Passage:  …  Galatians 2:20 [NLT] … 

20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me. 

… God’s love now lives in me as a born-again disciple of Christ.        

   

My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Yohana Ann, AT THIS LINK   tells of a young girl whose family found themselves celebrating Christmas in a small hut with a leaky roof because of the girl’s father who was a missionary in Indonesia.          


Sometimes we Christians find our faith in God’s love challenged by circumstances which, like the situation above, cause us to wonder if God’s love and grace are real and eternal - as the Scriptures above attest.  


Perhaps some reading here are going thru a challenge in life causing you to wonder if what Chris Tomlin sings in the linked song is really true.  I pray today that we meditate and live in the truth Paul preaches in the highlight passage, as well as the other Scriptures above; … because God’s love and His enabling grace are there for us ALWAYS.      


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for the truth of Your eternal love and empowering grace … ALWAYS sufficient and ALWAYS there for us.          

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, …  to hold on to Your promises, Lord, of Your eternal love and grace.    … Amen


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: