Tuesday, March 01, 2022

March 1, 2022 … Cosmic Coincidence ?

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 60 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in song and lyrics from Zach Williams singing … Fear Is A Liar …  poignantly singing of how fear is NEVER from the Lord … It is manufactured by the author or lies … SATAN.  


Overcoming fear to share Christ ... 

==============

Highlight Passage: … Ephesians 6:19 [NLT] …   

19 And pray for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words so I can boldly explain God’s mysterious plan that the Good News is for Jews and Gentiles alike.   

… Paul begs for prayer to give him the strength to boldly share God’s good news with Gentiles as well as Jews … even those he encounters in the prison where he was currently incarcerated.  

===============

Highlight Passage [Context]: … Ephesians 6:18-20 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… Paul, tho in prison, asks fellow Christians to pray for his strength to share the Gospel with any and all Paul would contact.                                         

==========                                              .                                           


Highlight Passage [Context]: … Psalm 56:3  [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK …  

3  But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in YOU.  

King David learned, as we need to, … to trust in His God when fear came upon him.   


Highlight Passage [Context]: … Isaiah 41:10  [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK …  

10  Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. 

God encourages and empowers all true believers with His promise to lift us up when we feel weak.


Highlight Passage [Context]: … Philippians 4:6-7  [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  

God, thru Paul, exhorts fellow Christians to set aside any oppressive anxieties but to take our cares to God with an attitude of gratitude seeking HIs peace in prayer to guard our hearts from fear.  


Highlight Passage [Context]: … 2Timothy 1:7  [NLT] … 

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 

God, thru Paul to Timothy, a rather timid ambassador for Christ, encouragement that God will ONLY supply us with His power … and NEVER give us a spirit of fear.              


My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Jennifer Benson Schuldt… AT THIS LINK  tells of how she was led - to overcome her personal fears - to share her love for Jesus with a dear friend who didn’t share that faith; … but how her willingness to share led to her friend coming to know Christ in the sharing process (see photo).          


Today, … I awoke to read today’s ODB entry and was captivated by the “coincidence” that it came from Ephesians 6:18-20, when that was the same passage I had planned to share with my discipleship group TONIGHT.  When things like this happen, I’ve learned to pay attention to this so-called “coincidence,” … recognizing that is God much more likely sharing a special truth with me. 


Well, tonight I will, like the young lady in the ODB entry, who shared her faith boldly with her friend, take this ALERT from God this morning to share how we must set aside personal anxieties and fears in the battles we face and take the high ground in our battles and that is prayer.  Join me to pray for that high ground … RIGHT NOW !!!        


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for sending me a clear message of Your empowering grace which I can access today thru my prayer.  

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, …  to reach out and claim God’s empowering grace, which we have as ours by taking the high ground of grateful prayer today.      Amen 


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: