Tuesday, October 12, 2021

October 12, 2021 … He Knows It All …

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 285 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in a song and lyrics from Matt Boswell singing … God Omniscient, God All-knowing … poignantly singing of how our God is all-knowing … ALWAYS. 



==============

Highlight Passage:  Isaiah 40:14 [NLT] … 

14 Has the Lord ever needed anyone’s advice?  Does He need instruction about what is good?  Did someone teach Him what is right or show him the path of justice? 

The Prophet shows that God has no equal.                     

=============  

Highlight Passage [Context]: … Isaiah 40:12-14 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… God, thru Isaiah declares that He, the Lord, has no equal. 

==============                                            


Reference Passage: … Psalm 139:4, 147:5  [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  </b>

Psalmists sing praise to our all-knowing, … all-caring, … God.  


Reference Passage: … Proverbs 3:5-6  [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK … 

…We must lean on God for all understanding; because He is our all-knowing God and we depend on Him to show us the way in life. 


Reference Passage: … Hebrews 13:8  [NLT] …  

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. 

… We can trust Jesus, as our Lord, because He never changes.


Reference Passage: … Revelation 1:8  [NLT] …  

“I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.” 

… God reveals that He is the Alpha and Omega !! 


My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Jennifer Benson Schuildt, AT THIS LINK  … tells of having to go to instructional videos online to help her home-school her daughter in a math problem she just didn’t understand 


And we run into many such dilemmas, don’t we; … where we need help and direction in life to go forward?  So what do you do, my friend?  … Personally, I’ve learned to go to my all-knowing and all-caring God; and to seek help from others who know more than me. 

And if you’ve taken in the linked song and the Scriptures above, you’ll agree that it’s better to rely on our never-changing … all-knowing … God, rather than trying to think that we know and can control all situations in life.  My God is ALWAYS there and never changes; … so, I plan to keep on following Him and seeking out help from Him and others who know more than me to go forward today … and tomorrow. 

My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, …for giving me Your light to follow in my times of darkness. 

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, …  to seek our Your all-knowing direction today.    Amen 


=============

Blogger Note: Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: