Saturday, February 26, 2022

February 26, 2022 … My Family Is His Family!

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 57


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in song and lyrics from Bill Gaither singing … The Family of God …  poignantly singing of how we Christians are joined together in God’s family.  



==============

Highlight Passage: … Ephesians 2:19 [NLT] …   

19 So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners. You are citizens along with all of God’s holy people. You are members of God’s family.  

… Gentiles and Jews alike all now apart of God’s family of believers.         

===============

Highlight Passage [Context]: … Ephesians 2:19-22 [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… God, thru Paul’s teaching of how God has included any/all who believe on the fished work of Jesuits be part of His family … the family of God                                       

===============                                             .                                           


Highlight Passage [Context]: … John 1:12  [NLT] …  

12 But to all who believed Him and accepted him, He gave the right to become children of God.. 

… God declares, thru John, that ANYONE who accepts Jesus as Lord will be part of the family of God.


Highlight Passage [Context]: … 1Corinthians 12:22-27  [NLT] …  USE THIS LINK  </b>

God is putting together His body - Hie Family - to be able to function in unity.         


My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Lisa M Samra … AT THIS LINK  used an illustration from the popular British TV drama, Downtown Abbey, to show how difficult it can be to integrate a new person into en established family depicted in the drama.      


And right now, having been very sick for the past few days, all I want to convey today is the glorious truth that in my belief in the finished work of Jesus, Whom I believe to be The Christ, I know that I’m part of God’s family and will be with His glorious family one day in heaven.   And I pray anyone reading here with me will be part of that family as well. 


And I hope that we all can sing along with Bill Gather in the linked song that we are all graciously a part of the Family of God.        


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for allowing me into Your family 

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, …  to worship and work together gratefully today as part of the family of God…  … Amen


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: