Tuesday, June 07, 2022

June 7, 2022 … With Us ALWAYS

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 158 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...   Please take the time to take in song and lyrics from the group Rend Collective singing … Christ Lives In Me … poignantly singing of the the reality of Christ living in all who believe on His Lordship. 



==============

Highlight Passage [Context]: …  Matthew 28:20 [NLT] …  

20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” 

… God’s promise to any born-again believer that His Spirit would always be with us.         


Highlight Passage [Context]: … Matthew 28:16-20 [NLT] … USE THIS LINK … 

… Jesus promises His disciples that He would be with them ALWAYS.                                           ===============                


Reference Passage: … Joshua 1:9 [NLT] …  

This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” 

… God’s exhortation and promise to Joshua is the same He gives to any true believer in His Son.  


Reference Passage: … Psalm 23:4 [NLT] …  

Even when I walkthrough the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for You are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.

… King David sung of his confidence that His God was always with him (as He is with us).   


Reference Passage: … Isaiah 41:10 [NLT] …  

10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. </i>

… God’s promise to His remnant of believers (and to us) that He is with us no matter what we face. 


Reference Passage: … Galatians 2:20 [NLT] …  

20 My old self has been crucified with Christ.[a] It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 

… As born-again believers, we can be as confident as was Paul that Christ lives in us.           .     

                                                                                 

My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Poh Katara Patton … AT THIS LINK   tells of an elderly auntie, on her death bed, with no relatives living near to be with her, declaring, “I don’t get lonely. Jesus is here with me.”

     

And if my readers have taken in the linked song and the promises of God’s authors in the Scriptures above, … God being with us is a reality that all Christians can declare.  But can we?  And do you, ,,, my fellow Christian, … feel His presence today?  


I do, … right here as I write this; … i pray you do as well, wherever you are right now.            


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh, Abba Father, thank You, King Jesus, … for being with me ALWAYS.                     

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, …  to gratefully thank You, Lord, for Your presence with us today, and ALWAYS.  … Amen


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: