Friday, March 26, 2021

Mar 26, 2021 … God’s Redeeming Grace …

Berry Patch Devotions in 2021 - Day 85 


Devotional Song: ... GO TO THIS LINK ...  Please take the time to take in song and lyrics from Big Daddy Weave singing…Redeemed  powerfully singing our redemption from sin by Christ’s blood shed on the cross. 


Joyful music redeemed from the trash heap of Paraguay ... 


==============

Highlight Passage:  Isaiah 35:10 [ESV] ... 

10 And the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. 

… Isaiah tells of God’s people being redeemed by the Messiah and singing with joy at their return to God’s promised land.    

=============  

Highlight Passage [Context]: …  Isaiah 35 [ESV] …  USE THIS LINK … 

… Isaiah prophesies the redemption of mankind and the earth by The Messiah.    

==============        


Reference Passage: … Psalm 111:9, 130:7 [ESV] …  USE THIS LINK … 

  The songs of joy when God redeems mankind at His 2nd coming.    


Reference Passage: … 1Corinthians 1:30, 6:20 [ESV] …  USE THIS LINK … 

  Our redemption was bought and paid for by God’s grace and Christ’s blood on the cross.  


Reference Passage: … Galatians 2:20 [ESV] …  

20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 

  Paul joyfully writes of his (and our) redemption and the newness of living in/for Christ.    


Reference Passage: … Ephesians 1:7 [ESV] …  

In Him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, …   

  God, thru Paul, declares that we are redeemed from our sin only thru the love/grace of our Lord’s blood shed on the cross.   


My Devotional JournalToday's Our Daily Bread author, Sheridan Voysey, AT THIS LINK   … tells of an amazing orchestra which was formed by young people redeeming instruments from a trash heap in Paraguay and making joyful music.  Readers can see the short report of this wondrous orchestra AT THIS LINK   …  


The story of the youth orchestra in Paraguay making joyful music from instruments redeemed from a trash heap is a life-picture of the redemption that Christ has made available to all who are willing to come to Him for the saving grace that He purchased for mankind by shedding His blood and dying for our sins on the cross.  


I pray that all reading here can sing along with Big Daddy Weave today that we are of those who make joyful music by accepting Jesus’ redeeming grace and robustly praising Him for shedding His blood to redeem us to life with Him eternally.  Oh, dear one, … sing it or shout it with me …


HALLELUJAH !!!  


My THANKFULNESS: ... Oh Abba Father, ... thank You, Lord, … for redeeming me from the trash heap of my sin. 

My Prayer Today: Oh Abba Father, ... King Jesus, ... . I pray that all reading here will join me, … to declare our joyful HALLELUJAH for God’s redeeming grace. … Amen


=============

Blogger Note:  Everyday during this year, my daily devotional blogs are influenced by the reading and study of the online devotional blog entitled “Our Daily Bread,” distributed online via email by RBC Ministries.  If you GO TO THIS LINK on the date of my blog, you can read/study the ODB blogs; or you can subscribe to the blog via email at that site.

No comments: